Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Glimmer Mist Sampler Book


I love playing with Glimmer Mist! It is so fun and cool to use but when you spray it on different mediums sometimes it gives a different color than what you are expecting. I decided to create an album so I can reference the colors of my mists and what they look like sprayed on white cardstock, chipboard and ribbon.



To create the cover I used the Zutter Cover-Alls and made a rainbow by creating my own mask from a clip art. I printed a rainbow I found online and cut the colors into strips then pulled each strip back one at a time and sprayed a color. Just make sure to let it completely dry before putting the mask back on top of it or your colors might run. I also sprayed the Basic Grey white chipboard letters with the Glimmer Mist to match the rainbow.



For the inside pages I found this cool canvas paper and sprayed one side with Glimmer Mist and used letter stickers for the name and for the backside I sprayed some shapes and ribbon. I added extra blank pages as I plan on expanding my Glimmer Mist collection.


So break out your mists and have fun creating a sampler book - with your Bind-it-All of course!

Zutter Zisters DT Member Fleur Smith

1 comment:

Scrapinkats said...

That is a great ideal I need to do this with all my colors customers are never sure what color they are really getting , so I think I will make a sample page and zutter it!
Thanks for all the great information
Kathy
www.scrapinkats.blogspot.com