Thursday, May 27, 2010

Distrezz it All....HAPPY!

I am Distrezz-it-All HAPPY!

OH MY...my favorite new go- to TOOL!!! (and I'm not saying that because I'm on the DT) I was soooo excited to get my hands on one of these and BOY how much fun it is. My daughter even commented the other day as to how much I use it!! ALOT to say the least!!

So of course, I had to include a Distrezzed project for my Zutter Zister DT project this month.

I Distrezzed cardboard, chipboard, watercolor paper, pattern paper, cardstock, I have even Distrezzed photos (not pictured)! I just love the look you get! You can Distrezz a little or alot depending on the direction you put your item through the machine.
  

Another feature I just love is the ability to Distrezz more than one piece of paper at a time....what a time saver. I could have never achieved this look with my little distress tool or a pair of scissors.

Now, I will tell you, it is a bit loud but due to the swiftness in which it Distrezzes....the sound is very short lived and as far as I'm concerned....really not a problem!!

Look at that chowder edge....don't you just love it!! A look that I only could have achieved with my DISTREZZ IT ALL!!
Zutter Zister DT Member Lynne Forsythe

6 comments:

Beth S said...

Great project. Love all the detail.

Sassette said...

This is beautiful! Love the distressed look and this is just so vintagey. I love it!!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Gorgeous!! You are the queen of the gorgeous shabby albums!!!! :)

A Soldier Girl said...

love this project and the details in it .. amazing ..

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome!

pamala said...

Beautiful!!!