Friday, October 1, 2010

Vintage Photo Frame Album....



I love scouring second-hand shops for things I can use in my scrapping projects and these vintage frames were one of my most recent finds. To make this album I used two of the frames. I simply cut the top and bottom flaps off and used the frames as my back and front covers. Some Owire and embellisments and .....voila! -- a cute little mini album with built-in frames! Just one more reason why I love my Bind-it-all so very much. You can create a project with some many different kind of materials!!

Happy creating with Zutter!




Zutter Zister DT Member Shelley Haganman

5 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Love this idea - what a beautiful album!

Lynne Forsythe said...

I have looked at my photo frames a hundred time trying to think of a use for them.....AND YOU'VE GOT IT!!!

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE this project!!!

A Soldier Girl said...

So awesome love this

Lisa said...

Oh girl... you know I am all over this one... I love vintage photo frames. Super cute album.