Thursday, October 7, 2010

Zutter Clear Acrylic Covers for a Layout!

I truly have a passon for anything that´s a clear thing!!!
So, when I laid eyes on the Zutter Clear acrylic Covers 9x9". I immediately said to my self, "it´s a clear layout waiting to be made."

It´s a photo of my daughter, I have used it a millon times, because I simply love this photo of her. I´ve used a piece of a book, and that's not my idea to use a book! I´ve spotted lots of creative artists who used it, so I can't take any credit for that genius idea.  The 9X9 Acrylic cover serves as the backdrop to the book.

I was cleaning in the picbox in my computer and found lots and lots of pictures of my daughter, from where she was baby up until now, so I made a 3X4 mini filled with pics of her and hung it on the perfect Hang-it-Alls.


The hole for the Hang-it-All was made using the rivet tools, its so easy to make the holes with it.
Here´s the mini and the 3x4" clear acrylic cover, with cute photos of my daughter bellydancing with my younger sister when we visited Egypt.  :) The front of the mini, I stamped with a variety of stamps with a waterproof stamping pad, and I added some pearls so the heart would be more visible to the eye. I simply love the acrylic covers - they come in a variety of sizes for any project!

Zutter Zister DT Camilla Isaksson

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

This is just beautiful - love the book!

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

I love this book. Great idea. TFS

Lynne Forsythe said...

I must say....this is about the COOLEST creations I've seen in a while!!! VERY VERY creative and I just LOVE IT!