Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry and Bright........

Do you love your Bind it All?????
want to bind EVERYTHING but not sure how to do that....cause not all pieces are flat....
Well....it can be done!!
I had this wonderful Basic Grey Tag Mini Album I wanted to use.
The solution....
I cut a piece of chipboard, covered it with paper, punched it with my Bind it all...
I then adhered the pieces to the precut chipboard mini album.
and there you have it.....a wonderfully bound Mini!!!

HAPPY ZUTTERING....and may your season be Merry and Bright!!!

Zutter Zister DT Member Lynne Forsythe

5 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

YOU are SO smart!!! I have not used my BIA on some projects for just this reason!!! NOW I CAN!! :)

Unknown said...

uhhh love this ;)

Scrappymama Elaine said...

great idea!!! thanks!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

What a gorgeous book! All the details are amazing!

pamala said...

Soooooooooooo pretty!