Monday, February 13, 2012

A Love Note from Gerda!

We love this Bind-it-All project from Gerda in Germany!  The cuteness factor is off the charts, and just shows what you can do with your Bind-it-All and YOUR creativity and talents!  Make your own custom calendar!

 


Supplies:
Zutter Bind-it-All
Zutter Inner Pages
Digital Images and Calendar Template by Stampfairy (http://www.stampfairy.com/digistamps_birthdayoccasions_mollythroughouttheyear.htm)
Prisma Pencils
Cuttlebug
Various Dies and Embossing Folders

I started by printing the template that I downloaded from the Stampfairy Store. Afterwards I cut the cardstock and used my wonderful Zutter Bind-it-All to put everything together. Then I colored all the digis I needed and created little scenes for each month. It took me several days because I am a slow crafter but getting the basic calendar together was a question of minutes. It was my first attempt and it worked without any problems.


My name is Gerda Burghardt, I am the owner and creator of Stampfairy - a website where you find homemade digital stamps for all kinds of crafting needs. I am 30 years old and live in Germany. I started drawing digital images in late 2010 and it became an addiction pretty fast. I started cardmaking a few months later to support my team and I find it so much fun, especially with all the great tools you can buy to take any creation to another level.  My Website: http://www.stampfairy.com/ and my blog is:  http://stampfairyworld.blogspot.com/

Thank you for sharing your wonderful project, Gerda.  We LOVE it!  and hope you enjoy spending your $25 in Zutter Bucka at www.binditall.com
Happy Valentine's Day!