Sunday, August 5, 2012

Build A Key Chain with Bind-It-All


Welcome back to yet another
quick idea tutorial!
Today we are going to be 
building a key chain made
from O-Wire Scraps.
If anyone knew me as of
right now I waste nothing when
it comes to crafting in which
I find it hard to toss those
single O-Wire scraps out.
The shape of them alone reminded
me of a key chain loop and
I thought BINGO!!!
I will make a key chain.
Here we go!

There are no set supplies really
for this project except
for your O-Wire and
Bind-It-All. These are
some of the supplies that I used.
Feel totally free to make this
project your very own.

I cut my pieces out ahead of 
time and went ahead and gave
them some embellishment.

Here we see the front and 
back of this key chain.
Make sure to adhere tap on
first and punch whole.

We now have back and front
adhered.

Now we are going to place
key chain element in zip lock bag.
We are going to stitch this element
inside. I hand stitched but if you
have a sewing machine that
is just so much better. You don't 
have to use zip lock bag. It
can be anything translucent that
can be sewn through.

After stitching all around we
are now going to use our
Bind-It-All to put the O-Wire
loop on. Make sure it is looped to
where the seam of O-Wire is on the back.

Here we have finished product!!!
I made the one for my daughter
ahead of time to show that you
can add as many as you want.
My personal key chain is going
to include family. Just key moments
in which I want to look back on.
Again, please make this your
own and let your imagination run
with it.

Here are a few more detail pictures.

Well, I quite enjoyed this even
though it gave me a few
challenges in the beginning. LOL!
It was very well worth it.
Please if you give this project a
whirl share with us. We
love to see what you all
create. 
Thank you for stopping by!!!


5. Webster's Pages Note Card
6. Elle's Studio Tag
7. Momenta Family Matters Stickers
8. K& Company Arrow Stickers
9. Misc. Tag
10. Zip Lock Bag
11. Needle N Thread



                                              truedivinehand