Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spinning Round and Round

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you something a little different that I made with some of the super fun goodies from Zutter.  This month I decided to make something completely different with my chipboard, wires and bind-it-all.
I  started by cutting a piece of a chipboard cover into a tea cup shape with my Cricut and attached a closed one inch pink OWire that I had gently stretched to the lip of the cup.
 I closed a number of other pink OWires and attached them to the saucer of the cup,
 and then went crazy with the embellishments.
 This cute little mobile is what emerged.
I had so much fun with this and can't wait to share it with my niece.  It will be perfect for her room.

Supplies Used:





Hugs.

Nancy Keslin
homesclscrapper.blogspot.com





5 comments:

Tone M. said...

BRILLIANT ! Sooo cool !

Sue Brown said...

I love this. It is a really great out of the box project. And what a great idea for using the o-wires. One of my first thoughts was -Yay! That is perfect for the o-wires I have ruined!

Michelle said...

Thinking out side of the box, love that!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Alrighty. Love that and think I'll be trying to make something similar.

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Alrighty. Love that and think I'll be trying to make something similar.